Tuesday, November 2, 2010

City Lights!

The kids were so excited
about Halloween!
It's the second day of November, but now that Halloween has passed, several places in New York are being decked out with Christmas lights. Living in New York over the holidays has been a dream of mine for years, and I'm so excited to see the city transform into a winter wonderland of holiday decorations! The five-year-old starts her first day of ice skating tomorrow, which means it's officially turning into winter in New York!

Lindsay and me ready for the Wizard of Oz dance call.
Life here just gets busier and busier, and now more often than not I'm going to two or three auditions in a day, instead of just one.  Being invited in for auditions, and having audition appointments certainly makes life easier, but I'm still going to the "line up at 6 am" auditions too. Last week, I put in about forty hours of nannying, and went to seven auditions. That's a productive week if I ever had one! :)

I do not have too many New York stories because I have been in North Carolina for the past five days. It was a good trip, but I am also happy to be back in the city.



NC Girls at the Homecoming Tailgate!

No comments:

Post a Comment