Sunday, April 10, 2011

home sweet home

I had a lovely trip home this past weekend! It was wonderful to catch up with my family, and see a few friends, but as always I wasn't home for long enough! By the time I took care of all of the not-so fun things like Verizon and a dentist appointment, it didn't leave enough time for relaxing!
Beautiful Old Well. Hark the Sound!

Cydney and me after her show!
It was great to be home and enjoy the NC weather though! Highlights of the weekend included seeing "All Shook Up" at UNC, going out with my Pauper friends, seeing Kenan and Nick for dinner, mani/pedis with Mom, and spending time with each of my grandmothers.

Alex and me at The Station


Nick, Kenan and me at Maggiano's

Now I'm back in the city and auditioning like crazy! It's so much colder here! I can't wait for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment