Sunday, March 27, 2011

work hard, play hard

This past week was another busy week of auditioning (9 auditions), and I had to work 40 hours at the nanny job. The kids had two weeks of spring break, and with four kids home all day every day last week, I had to put in some extra time. I also had to make enough money to survive while they went on a 9 day vacation this week. Luckily they're on the vacation now, so I am LIVING THE DREAM, but last week was a hard week. Despite all the working, I managed to have some fun! :)

my girls at Lindsay's going away party!
girl cousins at Dos Caminos
Anne, Lily, Sebastien, Laura, Emmanuel, Claire, and Sophie were all in town, so we had some quality family time. Dinner at Dos Caminos Saturday, Burgers at the Parker Meridien Sunday, followed by a trip to the park made last weekend absolutely awesome. I got to spend some additional time with Anne and the kids, and meet their friend Fanny this past week. It was wonderful having family in town!








I went to the Metropolitan Opera with Will, and sat in orchestra seats for "Romeo et Juliette," a French opera in five acts. It was my first experience at the Met, and I loved it! The unbelievable talent combined with the lavish costumes made it a beautiful spectacle. I also went to a benefit for the Young Patrons of Lincoln Center, which was awesome!







I've had a reasonably relaxing weekend, which consisted of manicures, margaritas, and a viewing of Legally Blonde the musical at my apartment.  I'm looking forward to going home on Thursday, but I have two weeks of audition work to cram into three days between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment