Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Weekend in the City

After two weekends away, it was awesome to have a weekend in the city! My good friends, Jennifer and Brittany visited! I couldn't spend as much time with them as I wanted to because I had to work a lot, but we still managed to do some fun New Yorky things like dinner at Dos Caminos and brunch at The Standard! It was so fun having them in town! :)

brunch at The Standard Grille
dinner at Dos Caminos
Other highlights of this weekend included drinks with a UNC professor, Andrea, and going on a "double date" with my roommate, and William and Geoffrey!



Sara, me, Andrea and William at Hotel Empire
Andrea took a group of UNC alumni to drinks at Hotel Empire! It was so fun to be with wonderful people, and chat with Andrea! I didn't study with her while at UNC, but it was so kind of her to include me, and we had the best time! My friends always told me she was amazing, and I've really enjoyed getting to know her. It's so neat how the UNC Community stays close even after we go our separate ways!







William, Sarah, Geoff and me outside of Carnegie Hall


On Saturday, William, Geoff, Sarah and I had a delicious Italian dinner at Sera Fina, saw AUDRA MCDONALD in concert, and then had dessert and coffee at a little French restaurant. Audra was absolutely stunning, and seeing my first concert in Carnegie Hall is definitely a New York milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment