Thursday, October 27, 2011

Booked it!

This afternoon, I accepted an offer to go on tour with a Christmas Show! I am so excited to be touring the Southeast (NC, SC, GA, VA, TN), and hope to see many of my southern friends as I go from city to city! I am playing the role of "Mother," in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever.

It's a great script, and from what I hear a great cast! I can't wait to meet everyone and get started.  I'm playing a young mom who gets stuck directing the Christmas Pageant for the first time, the year the worst kids in town decide to participate. The kids learn the true meaning of Christmas through this little show, and there are plenty of laughs along the way. I think the role will be a good challenge for me!

I'm also glad that I won't be away from New York for too long! I will come home just before Thanksgiving, begin rehearsals, go on tour, and fly back to New York on December 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment