Thursday, October 7, 2010

"Don't you love New York in the fall?" - You've Got Mail

This quote rings so true this week in New York. The weather (post-Monday) has been absolutely lovely! I've enjoyed school pick ups more than ever because I just love being outside on the beautiful Upper East Side. Upper East Siders go all out for Halloween, apparently, as there are several courtyards that resemble this one on my walk home:
Happy Halloween!



Baked chicken, sauteed peas, brown sugar carrots,
and homemade macaroni and cheese!

I'm learning more recipes every day, and am really enjoying the cooking!




love the pink and green apron!



Life is going well overall! Having my roommate leave has been pretty stressful, but I am being presented with other opportunities daily.  I am trying to take all of the transition in stride, as much as I can. I have never liked change, and I feel this is a good opportunity to learn how to adapt.

There have been no auditions this week, and I've actually missed auditioning. I suppose that is a good sign that I'm doing what I should be doing! Next week brings more auditions than ever though, so provided I can knock out this minor cold, I'm ready to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment