Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Almost Christmas...



Meg & Me with Jackson and Olivia,
our sweet neighbors.

My last day in NY, I auditioned in the am, and then finished my Christmas shopping and errands. Meg and I went over to our neighbors' house to wish them a Merry Christmas and visit them before leaving! They are absolutely adorable. 

I then went to the "work" and had Christmas with Amy and the kids I nanny for. They loved their gifts that we picked out (Purple sweater for Maddie, monogrammed hoodie for Marguerite, Hurricanes hockey jersey for Robert, and monogrammed jacket for Anna), and Amy and I were given beautiful J Crew coats. We had so much fun unwrapping gifts by the Christmas tree and celebrating together.
Amy and me with the kids and their new gifts!

I flew home late Monday night and the airport was in no way easy. It was absolutely packed, and the line outside to check bags, though significantly shorter, was miserable because of the freezing cold. After getting halfway to JFK, I found out my flight had been delayed for two hours, so I had lots of time to kill in the terminal, and I didn't make it to Raleigh until 2am. Even at 2am, being greeted by my entire family at RDU was awesome, and I was so happy to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment