Sunday, December 19, 2010

Celebrations!

Friday night I had a holiday party at my apartment! I baked all day, and with the help of my co-nannies and Sarah, the party started around 9. I served dirty shirley punch, red velvet cupcakes, and other Christmasy treats.













I was so fortunate to have good friends in and out of my apartment all night! I have many close friends in the city, but everyone is so busy that I rarely get to spend enough time with anyone. Having that many people who are so special to me all in one place was such a treat, and the PERFECT way to celebrate Christmas, and start off my birthday!


I had a wonderful birthday in New York on Saturday! Meg, Lindsay, Lizzy and I went to brunch at my favorite brunch place: The Central Park Boathouse! Meg and I then shopped for most of the afternoon and got manicures. That evening, I went for an early dinner at Joe Allen's with friends, saw William in his show, and hopped around to various holiday parties.  After our group of people party-hopping had dwindled to just a few of us, we ordered pizza, and sat around my Christmas tree enjoying our late night food and company. On my birthday, I was reminded yet again of how lucky I am to live in NYC and have such good friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment