Saturday, August 21, 2010

What a Week!

Karen Olivo and me after our masterclass.
After spending a week in a musical theatre workshop, I am more excited than ever to be here. From 10-6 every day the past week, I studied acting, musical theatre and auditioning with some very successful artists here in New York. It was so refreshing to meet wonderful, professional artists who are also wonderful people! I was amazed at how kind and humble my instructors were, despite their impressive resumes.


My friend Kayla and me with one of our favorite instructors, Jody Langel.



Additional highlights from the week included seeing a Fringe Show in the East Village, seeing one of the final performances of South Pacific at Lincoln Center, and catching up with friends from Carolina.

Will and I found the dessert truck in the East Village!

No comments:

Post a Comment