Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wonderful Weekend with Jenna!

Jenna and I have been friends since the first day of first grade, and it is truly awesome that we're still so close now. She came up to visit me this past weekend, and we had the best time! I love it when friends come and force me to take time off from all of the acting work I do when I'm not nannying, because otherwise, I just don't take time off.

On Friday, we slept in a bit and then had bagels and coffee in the neighborhood. I wanted Jenna to experience the amazingness of New York bagels. We then ventured down to Times Square so she could get her ticket to "A Little Night Music," and so we could get an infamous Times Square picture. We got our nails done, and then walked around the beautiful, snowy Central Park.

Saturday, we had a delicious brunch at the Boathouse (my favorite!) and then spent the day shopping in SoHo. We went EVERYWHERE, and it was a blast. After lunch we grabbed 16 Handles (another favorite of mine), and then got ready for the night!



Awesome 80s Prom
Saturday night was my friend Lindsay's debut performance in "Awesome 80s Prom," and interactive off-Broadway show at Webster Hall. We had dinner with Katie before at Patsy's, and then went to Village Pourhouse for drinks. "Awesome 80's Prom" was unlike anything I've ever been to before, and Lindsay was awesome. After the show, we met up with a bunch of UNC people for my friend Erin's birthday! The theme was "Party Like You Just Got Out of Rehab." I was Drew Barrymoore, and Jenna was Jenna Bush. Fun times! It was so great having Jenna in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment